Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Meet Ryan

Ryan Michael Burk

Ryan came Sunday morning at 12:34!
He was 7lbs 15 ounces, and 20 in.




Dr. Spencer with Ryan... He is an awesome doctor!



These were our awesome nurses, minus one... Kim is holding Ryan, she took care of us the most, then behind is Dawn, and Kaitlyn, Corri is the missing nurse. They did such an aweome job taking care of us. They were so fun. Corri and Kim helped with the delivery and they are best friends, and they were hilarious! It made the time go by fast and just made the experience even better!


Me and Baby!!




Brookie didn't know what to think about baby brother at first, but eventually warmed up. She is going to be a good big sister, she likes to give him food, and loves giving him his binky and blanket.
"Hold it..." Is what she likes to say!


Ryan and I are doing great. We got home yesterday and things have been going pretty smooth. He is a good baby, he enjoys sleeping and eating! Brookie has been really good and just loves to know where he is at all the time. I am really lucky to have Aaron home for the summer, he just makes me happy! I have a great family... and I have kids!! haha




No comments:

Post a Comment